The region has 6 walking routes -each one with unique characteristics and historical value.
1. To the borders of Mount Athos. 5km route from the beach of Komitsa to the Zygou monastery and the mountainous borders of Mount Athos.
2. Byzantine walk. 3km route from Ouranoupoli to Zygou monastery and the borders of Mount Athos.
3. Walk of Xerxes. 5,5 km route from Nea Roda to the port of Tripiti and from the settlement of Ammouliani to Megali Ammos.
4. Aristotle walk. 17km environmental route from the Aristotle Park to Ancient Stagira.
5. Mountain walk. 17km route from the settlement of Arnaia to the waterfalls of Varvara.
6. Mademochoria. 5,5km route from the traditional settlement of Arnaia to the Neposi castle of Palaiochori.
Many routes in the wider area of the waterfalls of Varvara are currently being created and marked.